- Rose Quartz can assist in restoring trust and harmony, gently drawing off negative energy and replacing it with loving vibrations
- An excellent stone for gently comforting grief at the end of a relationship, it also is excellent for use in trauma and crisis
- Rose Quartz believes in self-love as a necessary tool to attract love, this stone helps to teach how to love yourself, and accept all aspects of self
- It is said that if Rose Quartz is placed by the bed or relationship corner of a home it will attract love and relationships
- Rose Quartz helps in magnifying creativity and imagination, this is a stone to assist with writing, art and music
Quartz is the second most common mineral on earth, making up about 12% of the earth’s crust. All quartz is silicon dioxide, but this was not discovered until the early nineteenth century. The coloring agent is titanium.
Rose Quartz: Said to be the stone of unconditional love. This crystal opens the Heart Chakra and is believed to encourage forgiveness and to help release anger, resentment, and jealousy. Rose Quartz helps balance and express emotions and is wonderfully soothing.
Aquamarine: Cooling stone, alleviating symptoms of sore throat, chronic allergies, and sinusitis. It allows for increased love and compassion, and is useful for moving through transition or change as it helps to release emotional baggage.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many beads in this mala?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.