1 - 14 MUKHI, Gauri Shankar and Ganesh CERTIFIED & ORIGINAL Indonesian RUDRAKSHA SIDDH MALA with Silver Cap
Origin: 2 Mukhi - 14 mukhi, Gauri Shankar and Ganesh Indonesian Rudraksha, 1 Mukhi Indian.
Material: 1-14 face, Gauri Shankar and Ganesha Rudraksha’s
Rudraksha Siddha Mala is a mala especially designed with the combination of 1-14 Mukhi Rudraksha along with Gauri Shankar and Ganesha Rudraksha. It is a very beneficial mala intricately made with above mentioned Rudraksha’s.
It is a lab certified Rudraksha Mala with premium quality 16 beads (1-14 Mukhi, Gauri shankar and Ganesha) of Indonesian origin.
Significance of Rudraksha Siddha Mala:
- It is believed that whoever wears these combination of Rudraksha strung together achieves all the worldly pleasures and happiness in life.
- 7 Mukhi, 11 Mukhi, 14 Mukhi Rudraksha especially help in attaining wealth, success in business and promotions in job.
- 2 Mukhi, Gaurishankar Rudraksha help in relationships between the family members like husband and wife
- 1 Mukhi, 5 Mukhi are beneficial for stress and help in concentration
- 3, 4 and 6 face Rudraksha helps to gain knowledge and education
- It is said that Lord Shiva fulfills all the desires of its wearer and heals the soul.
- People who wear Siddha Mala feel an unseen presence of Lord Shiva in their life.
- It makes the person successful and devoid of fears. It brings peace in the life of its wearer.
- It also protects the person from evil effects of any planet as all the Rudraksha’s in this Siddh Mala are dedicated to different planets and thereby please them.
- It is also a kind of shield against negative energies.
Rudraksha Sidha Mala Sidhamala sidhmala
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Who can wear Sidhha mala? And what age?
Any adult can wear it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.