Country of Origin : India
1 - 14 MUKHI, Gauri Shankar and Ganesh CERTIFIED & ORIGINAL NEPALI RUDRAKSHA SIDDH MALA
Origin: 3 Mukhi - 14 mukhi, Gauri Shankar and Ganesh Nepali Rudraksha, 1 Mukhi Indian and 2 Mukhi Himalayan.
Material: 1-14 face, Gauri Shankar and Ganesha Rudraksha’s
Rudraksha Siddha Mala is a mala especially designed with the combination of 1-14 Mukhi Rudraksha along with Gauri Shankar and Ganesha Rudraksha. It is a very beneficial mala intricately made with above mentioned Rudraksha’s.
It is a lab certified Rudraksha Mala with premium quality 16 beads (1-14 Mukhi, Gauri shankar and Ganesha) of Nepali origin.
Significance of Rudraksha Siddha Mala:
- It is believed that whoever wears these combination of Rudraksha strung together achieves all the worldly pleasures and happiness in life.
- 7 Mukhi, 11 Mukhi, 14 Mukhi Rudraksha especially help in attaining wealth, success in business and promotions in job.
- 2 Mukhi, Gaurishankar Rudraksha help in relationships between the family members like husband and wife
- 1 Mukhi, 5 Mukhi are beneficial for stress and help in concentration
- 3, 4 and 6 face Rudraksha helps to gain knowledge and education
- It is said that Lord Shiva fulfills all the desires of its wearer and heals the soul.
- People who wear Siddha Mala feel an unseen presence of Lord Shiva in their life.
- It makes the person successful and devoid of fears. It brings peace in the life of its wearer.
- It also protects the person from evil effects of any planet as all the Rudraksha’s in this Siddh Mala are dedicated to different planets and thereby please them.
- It is also a kind of shield against negative energies.
Rudraksha Sidha Mala Sidhamala sidhmala
All products on t-petrichor are sold by BUYRUDRAKSHA.
Registered Address: C-102, Rayasandra, Bangalore - 560099, Karnataka, India
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Name: Petrichor
Product photographs are used for representational purposes only. Individual features such as the depth, size, brightness and colours of the may vary. Product photographs using models are intended to give a general indication of the way a product will look on a person, and may not look exactly the same on someone else.
We make all efforts to put accurate information, pictures, data etc but there could be mistakes due to human errors in data entry . If you encounter any information in our catalogue or site that is inaccurate, please inform us at email@example.com.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
All above mentioned Descriptions are according to Indian, Chinese or other mythology & the seller takes no responsibility whatsoever for any claim made in the descriptions. Healing benefits should not be intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional.
Keep products away from perfume, sprays and water unless specified.
We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.