Fengshui Coloured Crystal Hanging Ball Sun-Catcher for Good Luck & Prosperity - Home Decoration/Gifting
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Petrichor presents Crystal ball made of Clear crystal (leaded crystal). Crystals can activate positive energy or break up negative energy. They can also help balance areas that lack light and color or have chaotic energy. Popular type of crystal is a faceted lead crystal sphere made of cut leaded crystal glass. These Crystal balls can be hung in a window or in specific feng shui corners and other areas of your home. Hanging one or more feng shui crystals in a sunlit window provides a beautiful play of rainbow colors in your home, creating powerful feng shui energy.
Hung in windows, crystals can bring chi energy from the outside into dark areas of your home or office. A crystal placed in the south-east, north-west, or center of a room can aid in stimulating prosperity. Only the finest quality lead crystal is used which makes them the most valued type of crystal. Each is made with a hole for hanging in your window or attaching to projects.
These crystal balls also make great gifts! The sparkle in this crystal a makes it a gorgeous and easy gift or ornament! Crystal helps to harness positive flow of chi(energy). It brings live and fresh energy in to a stagnant room. Besides their dramatic beauty, using crystals is one of the most powerful methods for improving the flow of healthy "chi" energy in an environment. When we energize with a crystal, we are energizing our earth luck which is one of the three type of lucks according to feng shui.
When crystals are used it brings extra good luck almost anywhere you place them. According to vastu crystal balls attract more positive energy by hanging in window to attract sun rays to the house. Place 8 crystals in your house for fengshui. You can also hang crystal in window to attract auspicious sun-rays.
Here are some other places to hang feng shui crystals:
- In a window that has Sha Chi energy directed at it
- In a long narrow hallway with little or no light
- In a dark corner that easily accumulates stagnant energy
- In an area of your house with too much chaotic energy, such as a small space with too many doors
- In areas that promote fast-moving chi, to slow down the movement; such as when front and back doors are aligned or where a staircase faces a door
- Between a stove and sink in the kitchen, to help promote harmony in this clash between fire (stove) and water (sink)
- In a missing corner, to help anchor energy and complete the missing corner
- Over a desk or other work area to improve concentration
We Also Recommend
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate
Original Rudraksha Mala for Daily Wear or Mantra Japa With LAB Certificate
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate (Silver Cap)
Meditation Yoga Mala Gift- Rudraksha Prayer Beads Healing Mala with Silver Capping