Fengshui Laughing Buddha Monk for Good Luck & Happiness
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Budai or Pu-Tai is a Chinese folkloric deity. His name means "Cloth Sack" and comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually identified with or seen as an incarnation of Maitreya, the future Buddha. He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname in Chinese, the Laughing Buddha.
- Laughing Buddha Monk child. Different Poses. Collect all 12 to complete your set.
- Handmade product. Made by artisans in India
- Made of Polyresin. Product is handmade hence the base will not perfectly smooth.
- A PERFECT GIFT or Home Decoration: It is a Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary , Parents , Mothers day , Wedding Return Gift , Birthday , House warming , Office / Shop Inaugration , Festive occasions - Like Diwali ,Raksha Bandhan , Grah pravesh and Corporate Gifts
His name comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually seen as an incarnation of maitreya, the future buddha. He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname the laughing buddha. The laughing buddha is regarded as one of the gods of wealth in fengshui. Just to be displayed and its presences is purely symbolic and auspicious.
This Laughing buddha figurine can be placed in different directions, can be used as home decor or gifting.
This is made with a very fine finish and makes for an elegant gift to your loved ones on many different occassions.
We Also Recommend
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate
Original Rudraksha Mala for Daily Wear or Mantra Japa With LAB Certificate
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate (Silver Cap)
Meditation Yoga Mala Gift- Rudraksha Prayer Beads Healing Mala with Silver Capping