Handmade Natural Floral AGAR Attar for Pooja and Personal Daily Use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Original Agar Ittra/Attar. The enchanting Agarwood attar is derived from the dried woods of old agarwood plant by using the Hydro-Distillation extraction method. This perfume oil is completely pure and organic due to the traditional extraction process used for its extraction.
- This attar possesses highly exotic fragrance and has very soothing and relaxing effect on mind and body.
- 100% Herbal | Made from Flowers
- The scent of this attar has a special mysterious quality that entangles you with the precious fragrances of nature and promotes inner peace as you move throughout your day.
- Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Original Agar Itra. Fragrance should be applied to pulse points. This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up. Use fragrance throughout every day. Different scents are believed to have their own unique affect on mood and feeling. Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Agar Attar has been used for countless centuries in Ayurveda, and its natural, botanical scent has many healing properties. Agar wood Oil, or Oud, has been used as a means to enhance meditation, as an aphrodisiac, and has literally been said to bring about enlightenment. The earthy and woody components of the Agar wood combine with the gentle yet tangy Sandalwood to bring forth a hypnotically sweet and soothing aroma.
We Also Recommend
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate
Original Rudraksha Mala for Daily Wear or Mantra Japa With LAB Certificate
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate (Silver Cap)
Meditation Yoga Mala Gift- Rudraksha Prayer Beads Healing Mala with Silver Capping