Handmade Natural Floral HEENA Attar for Pooja and Personal Daily Use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Original Heena Ittra/Attar. Hina Attar is prepared by hydro distillation method from Mehndi flower.
- Often used in religious ceremonies, in meditation and prayer and to create a sense of connectedness
- 100% Herbal | Made from Flowers | The aroma of the attar is distinctly woody, rich, warm, spicy, and medicinal, with a leafy undertone.
- It can be used in a bath, massage, anointing chakras, perfumes, and meditation.
- Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Original Heena Attar. Fragrance should be applied to pulse points. This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up. Use fragrance throughout every day. Different scents are believed to have their own unique affect on mood and feeling. Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
With its warm, relaxing scent, oil produced from the Hina flower is known for bringing clarity to the mind and sharpening psychic abilities. Hina is recognized for nourishing and opening the heart and it is used in India to help cultivate devotion. Hina is often used in India in religious ceremonies, in meditation and prayer and to create a sense of connectedness. It is excellent to help to develop devotion and physic abilities.
We Also Recommend
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate
Original Rudraksha Mala for Daily Wear or Mantra Japa With LAB Certificate
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate (Silver Cap)
Meditation Yoga Mala Gift- Rudraksha Prayer Beads Healing Mala with Silver Capping