- Original Khus Ittra/Attar. The magnificent Khus Attar(perfumery oil)is obtained by using the traditional extraction method in order to keep its organic and pure essence intact.
- The roots of the vetiver grass get extracted through the method of Hydro-distillation to produce this attar. It is native to India and has highly marvelous and fascinating aroma which can effectively sooth and calm your mind.
- 100% Herbal | Made from Flowers
- Khus attar is processed from the root part of the plant and has a fragrance that is best described as sweet, deep, woody, earthy, smoky, amber and balsam.
- Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Original Khus Itra. Fragrance should be applied to pulse points. This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up. Use fragrance throughout every day. Different scents are believed to have their own unique affect on mood and feeling. Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.