Handmade Natural Floral Mogra Attar for Pooja and Personal Daily Use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Original Mogra Ittra/Attar. The amazing mogra attar (perfumery oil) is exclusively extracted from the mogra plant by using the traditional extraction method and that’s why it is purely organic in nature.
- It is also known by the name of jasmine sambac.
- 100% Herbal | Made from Flowers
- It has highly intense and pleasing fragrance which is very energizing and revitalizing in nature.
- Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Original Mogra Itra. Fragrance should be applied to pulse points. This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up. Use fragrance throughout every day. Different scents are believed to have their own unique affect on mood and feeling. Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
We Also Recommend
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate
Original Rudraksha Mala for Daily Wear or Mantra Japa With LAB Certificate
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate (Silver Cap)
Meditation Yoga Mala Gift- Rudraksha Prayer Beads Healing Mala with Silver Capping