- Original Raat Rani Ittra/Attar. Also known as Queen of Night.
- The exotic Raat Raani attar is obtained through the Hydro-distillation process from the flower of cestrum Nocturnum. This flower is known by different names such as night-blooming cestrum, queen of night, lady of the night and night blooming jasmine.
- 100% Herbal | Made from Flowers | The specialty of this plant is that, it releases the sweet fragrance in night therefore it is named as Raat Rani.
- This wonderful attar is having a very soft sweet aroma of flower and comes in brown color. This naturally extracted pure attar is world famous for its sweet and strong fragrance. It is considered as best perfume oil and used as key ingredients in preparation of various perfumes and scents.
- Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Original Raat Rani Itra. Fragrance should be applied to pulse points. This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up. Use fragrance throughout every day. Different scents are believed to have their own unique affect on mood and feeling. Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All products on t-petrichor are sold by BUYRUDRAKSHA.
Registered Address: C-102, Rayasandra, Bangalore - 560099, Karnataka, India
Customer Care: email@example.com
Brand Name: Petrichor
Product photographs are used for representational purposes only. Individual features such as the depth, size, brightness and colours of the may vary. Product photographs using models are intended to give a general indication of the way a product will look on a person, and may not look exactly the same on someone else.
We make all efforts to put accurate information, pictures, data etc but there could be mistakes due to human errors in data entry . If you encounter any information in our catalogue or site that is inaccurate, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
All above mentioned Descriptions are according to Indian, Chinese or other mythology & the seller takes no responsibility whatsoever for any claim made in the descriptions. Healing benefits should not be intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional.
Keep products away from perfume, sprays and water unless specified.
We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.