Handmade Natural Floral Raat Rani Attar for Pooja and Personal Daily Use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Original Raat Rani Ittra/Attar. Also known as Queen of Night.
- The exotic Raat Raani attar is obtained through the Hydro-distillation process from the flower of cestrum Nocturnum. This flower is known by different names such as night-blooming cestrum, queen of night, lady of the night and night blooming jasmine.
- 100% Herbal | Made from Flowers | The specialty of this plant is that, it releases the sweet fragrance in night therefore it is named as Raat Rani.
- This wonderful attar is having a very soft sweet aroma of flower and comes in brown color. This naturally extracted pure attar is world famous for its sweet and strong fragrance. It is considered as best perfume oil and used as key ingredients in preparation of various perfumes and scents.
- Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Original Raat Rani Itra. Fragrance should be applied to pulse points. This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up. Use fragrance throughout every day. Different scents are believed to have their own unique affect on mood and feeling. Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
We Also Recommend
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate
Original Rudraksha Mala for Daily Wear or Mantra Japa With LAB Certificate
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate (Silver Cap)
Meditation Yoga Mala Gift- Rudraksha Prayer Beads Healing Mala with Silver Capping