Handmade Natural Floral Rose Attar for Pooja and Personal Daily Use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Original Rose Ittra/Attar Also known as Gulab Attar. The Gulab attar(perfumery oil) which is also called as Rose attar is obtained through the organic method of extraction which is known as Hydro-distillation method.
- Its scintillating aroma has amazing healing power. It can sooth and calm your mind and relieved you from the stressed and anxious mental state.
- 100% Herbal | Made from Flowers
- In Ayurveda, Rose is known as The Queen of Flowers, for its romantic and feminine properties that are said to symbolize pure love. The scent is truly reminiscent of fresh cut roses complemented with pure sandalwood as a base.
- Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
Original Rose Itra. Fragrance should be applied to pulse points. This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up. Use fragrance throughout every day. Different scents are believed to have their own unique affect on mood and feeling. Always remember to keep your fragrances safe from extreme cold or heat.
The rose comes originally from Asia Minor, where it is cultivated mostly in Bulgaria, Iran and India. The essential oil, called "attar of rose, is used in aromatherapy. The Queen of Flowers has benefits for women on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level, and is truly deserved by every woman.
We Also Recommend
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate
Original Rudraksha Mala for Daily Wear or Mantra Japa With LAB Certificate
Original 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead with Lab Certificate (Silver Cap)
Meditation Yoga Mala Gift- Rudraksha Prayer Beads Healing Mala with Silver Capping