- Budai or Pu-Tai is a Chinese folkloric deity. His name means "Cloth Sack" and comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually identified with or seen as an incarnation of Maitreya, the future Buddha. He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname in Chinese, the Laughing Buddha.
- Solar Laughing Buddha Standing with Good Luck Feng shui Fan and Carrying Ingot. Carries 1 ingot in hand.
- Handmade product. Made by artisans in India
- Made of Plastic. Product is handmade hence the base will not perfectly smooth.
- A PERFECT GIFT or Home Decoration: It is a Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary , Parents , Mothers day , Wedding Return Gift , Birthday , House warming , Office / Shop Inaugration , Festive occasions - Like Diwali ,Raksha Bandhan , Grah pravesh and Corporate Gifts
Laughing Buddha sitting on Luck Coins and Carrying Ingot. Budai or Pu-Tai is a Chinese folkloric deity. His name means "Cloth Sack" and comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually identified with or seen as an incarnation of Maitreya, the future Buddha. He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname in Chinese, the Laughing Buddha.
His name comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually seen as an incarnation of maitreya, the future buddha. He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname the laughing buddha. The laughing buddha is regarded as one of the gods of wealth in fengshui. Just to be displayed and its presences is purely symbolic and auspicious.
This Laughing buddha figurine can be placed in different directions, can be used as home decor or gifting.
This is made with a very fine finish and makes for an elegant gift to your loved ones on many different occassions.
All products on t-petrichor are sold by BUYRUDRAKSHA.
Registered Address: C-102, Rayasandra, Bangalore - 560099, Karnataka, India
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Name: Petrichor
Product photographs are used for representational purposes only. Individual features such as the depth, size, brightness and colours of the may vary. Product photographs using models are intended to give a general indication of the way a product will look on a person, and may not look exactly the same on someone else.
We make all efforts to put accurate information, pictures, data etc but there could be mistakes due to human errors in data entry . If you encounter any information in our catalogue or site that is inaccurate, please inform us at email@example.com.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
All above mentioned Descriptions are according to Indian, Chinese or other mythology & the seller takes no responsibility whatsoever for any claim made in the descriptions. Healing benefits should not be intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional.
Keep products away from perfume, sprays and water unless specified.
We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.